Welcome to Greenpay
UK employers old and new are now legally required to Automatically Enrol certain workers into a qualifying workplace pension scheme and contribute towards it.
All staff need to be assessed for eligibility and categorised accordingly.
Your duties vary depending on the category of worker.
Information on Automatic Enrolment needs to be communicated to your workforce in writing.
The list goes on…
Here at Greenpay we have the knowledge and software to assist you with your Automatic Enrolment administration.
Once you have chosen your pension scheme provider we can:
- Assist you in setting up the scheme
- Assess your workforce using our bespoke payroll software
- Generate the appropriate communications
- Complete your Declaration of Compliance
- Liaise with the pensions regulator on your behalf
- Submit the ‘Uploads’ to your chosen provider
Allow us to help you make a complicated issue very simple.
By outsourcing your payroll to Greenpay, you will save time and money. You can get on with running your business, without having to worry about:
- Your employee’s being paid accurately and on time.
- Keeping up to date with the latest changes to payroll legislation.
- Purchasing the necessary hardware, software and training needed to operate a fully functioning payroll system.
- Finding cover when payroll staff are off sick or on holiday.
- Suffering the cost and disruption involved in recruiting a replacement when a key member of staff leaves.
- Confidentiality Issues.
At Greenpay we use the latest HMRC accredited payroll software and as a BACS approved Bureau we can offer the direct transmission of payments via BACS to even the smallest of clients. This provides a quick, easy and secure method of paying wages, salaries, expenses, suppliers, PAYE and much more.
If you process your own payroll but are not BACs approved we can provide a third party transmission only service.
We also offer emergency support should your own payroll systems fail or key personnel become unavailable.
Our friendly and qualified team of payroll specialists, led by Managing Director Carole Wilson MCIPPdip, has over 40 years experience in processing payrolls for companies of all sizes, based both in the UK and overseas, as well as for a number of accountancy firms for whom Greenpay provide a payroll service on their behalf.